In this role, the candidate will be working directly with a major Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) client on their Strategic Revenue Management activities. This role will be as a team member servicing our client. The role is on-site at the client’s location (New Jersey). The role requires a person who can provide a blend of skills to interact with the client, deliver analytically oriented insights and interact with offshore internal resources to create those analytically oriented insights.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development of Strategic Revenue Management insights for our client. This requires working with senior team members to identify client needs, help shape solutions to address those needs, and gain client approval of proposed solutions
- The candidate will interact with the client on an on-going basis, identifying needs and helping address outstanding issues
- The candidate will need to work daily with off-shore resources to develop solution plans and work towards successful completion of plans
- The candidate will help to ensure that results are of superior quality and all timelines are met
- The candidate will be engaged to analyze statistical outputs and help translate into business insights that address client needs
- The candidate will need to work with team members to develop presentations using a logical, well thought out story-line
- Help manage communication with clients in order to provide deliverables with outstanding quality and results
- Help manage communication with clients in order to maintain visibility on project progress/timeline management
Ideal Candidate Profile
Experienced “Associate” level consultant who wants to continue growing and developing in the industry.
- Will have had relevant client management experience or relevant “client-side” experience
- Solid communication skills
- Analytically adept – especially with respect to pricing/promotion or Strategic Revenue Management, but also looking to further develop knowledge in the area of analytics to help solve these issue
- Applicants will need to have 4-5 years of relevant experience in a CPG manufacturer environment, consulting and/or market research.
- MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing large, complex projects/activities; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior-level clients and executives
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a geographically diverse team
- Must be a professional, strong and effective communicator (written & oral)
- Preferably specializing in Pet Care and Food industry
- Strong functional knowledge of pricing and promotion/Strategic Revenue Management, Sales management is a definite plus
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with syndicated data (e.g. Nielsen, IRI, etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge of analytical methodology and techniques is preferred
- Knowledge of programming in R and Python is a plus
What We Offer
- Highly competitive compensation (Base Salary, Performance Bonus) in line with leading consulting firms
- Health Insurance including Dental and Vision
- Entrepreneurial environment
Fractal Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.