Associate Product Manager, Cuddle.ai (A Fractal Analytics Product)
Fractal Analytics. Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision-making process.
Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work®
Institute, and recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
Cuddle.ai is one of the major products at Fractal Analytics. Our mission is to enable business users who do not know analytics to perform analysis on data in the mostintuitive manner. We are building an AI-first, Mobile-first, Cloud-first analyticsplatform that will completely change the way people use data to run their business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As Cuddle.ai is primarily an AI-based analytics platform, you are expected bring in-depth knowledge of analysis thought process in order to define how elements of the system should work.
- You will be expected to gather, research, define and detail out feature requirements for the product.
- You will be expected to coordinate communication and deliverables across multiple functions and make sure they come together to execute against sprint plan.
- You should be able to use the product as a user to determine shortcomings, gaps and opportunities. Perform testing on various parts of the system as part of the release cycle.
- You should be able to interact with users and potential customers to understand their problems, frustration with current ways analyzing data and translate the same into the product roadmap.
- You are expected to work very closely with multiple functions: Design,Engineering and Sales, communicate effectively and be extremely proactive in terms of raising any concerns as they occur and provide feedback.
- You should have excellent communication skills to convey complex ideas and
- thoughts to multiple stakeholders.
- You will be expected to work on multiple projects and wear multiple hats as the situation demands.
- You should have minimum 2 years experience working on analytics projects involving interaction with client/users.
- You should be an expert performing exploratory analysis on data, have basic understanding of data visualization and statistics.
- Any experience of working with products/knowledge of Product Management practices will be a plus.