Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics and AI to the decision. Fractal Analytics has a 1000+ member team across 12 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been recently featured as a “Hot Artificial Intelligence (AI)” company by Forbes. Fractal has also been recognized as “Cool Vendor in Analytics” and a “Vendor to watch” by Gartner.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of progressive analytics problem-solving experience with, or as a consultant to, CPG companies
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics/ Statistics or equivalent analytics problem-solving degree
- Understanding and leveraging the connection between data structures, analytical methods, and business applications. Possess a passion for developing and applying customer focused insights to drive revenue and profit growth.
- Experience identifying, acquiring and developing strong analytical and talent and building high performance consulting teams. Passion for developing talent, helping others to leverage their strengths and build new skills.
- Creative application of data and technology.
- Strong organizational awareness and the ability to work effectively at multiple levels within an organization. Just as comfortable selling/explaining/defending ideas with C-level leaders as with working with my internal business partners.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at multiple layers of the organization – from junior associates to senior leadership/executives both internally and externally. Comfortable and capable of communicating with teammates, collaborators and clients of varying technical competencies. Able to explain technical concepts to non-technical decision makers to drive the implementation of ideas and solutions
- Enable and demonstrate innovative thinking and inspire innovative action
- Leverage communication to inspire others. Exhibit a commitment to being a team player with a flexible “can do” attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Work with clients to understand key business challenges, formulate business problems. Build client trust by understanding client business and proposing analytical solution to drive their business objectives and to institutionalize Analytics across the client organization
- Develop a partnership approach and maintain long-term, mutually beneficial relations with senior level client stakeholders
- Create client engagement at all levels and across multiple functions of the client organization
- Drive business transformation at the client while accelerating Fractal growth, penetration and engagement
- Lead proposal and statement of work (SOW) development including defining business objectives, solution approach, scope, deliverables, client responsibilities, staffing roles, pricing, and risk mitigation. Work collaboratively with Sales and Delivery functions to drive demand generation and to take solutions from RFP to delivery and implementation.
- Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement
- Leverage ideas across clients and domains to spot opportunities and generate revenue and engagement
- Play a key role in client management, leading and mentoring project teams, and working with the executive team on new initiatives and business development
- Meet annual revenue targets for the client team. Maintain ongoing reporting support to all internal stakeholders