As Client partner, the individual will lead client engagements in data strategy consulting and business performance management, growing a portfolio of CPG and retail clients with P&L responsibilities of $5-6 million.
- Consulting and Analytics expertise in CPG industry
- Functional expertise in revenue growth management, customer development and channel analytics; experience in digital transformation would be valued
- Experience with creating value added applications with enterprise platform such as Azure and other revenue management platforms and BI software providers
- Expected to lead a team of 3-5 principal consultants/ engagement managers that will work with an extended AI/ML and Data Engineering teams
- Be willing to travel weekly to client locations with occasional international travel.
The individual will be expected to provide thought leadership in client’s business planning sessions, work with experts comprising big data architects, AIML and advanced analytics modelers to innovate solutions and serve as a passionate advocate for the client in advancing solutions that will best deliver on the client’s business needs. Success will be is measured in. creating measurable business value for the client while maximizing the revenue potential for the firm.
Account Management/Client Focus
- Add strategic value to the relationship and grow from initial opportunities to multi-year relationships.
- Successfully manage multiple deliverables or projects for multiple clients, track and organize talent and resources towards multiple work streams across multiple clients, and manage time and resources against changing priorities.
Desired Experience and tenure
- 16 for client partner progressive years of experience in technology consulting and performance management.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and interpersonal skills: the ability to manage and mentor functional experts and lead cross- functional teams