He/She will be expected to deliver an analytics engagement at client location. While we provide some guidance during the first quarter, he/she is expected to pick up to the pace of the project and deliver all the stuff independently post that. Work typically includes
- Regular client meetings
- Brainstorming & Problem solving
- Designing methodology and Solutioning
- Hypothesis testing
- Advanced analysis
- Creating models, solutions & compelling visualizations
Apart from the above Consultant should look into sustainability & scalability of solutions. The consultant will collaboratively work along with senior engagement managers & lead a team of analysts and data scientists across the globe.
Position expectations in detail:
- Solve business problems & develop business solution: Use problem solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify alternative creative solution.
- Ability to communicate analytical solution efficiently: Ensure that the proposed solution is aligning with business need and is communicated in the same tone.
- Project management: Lead the client engagement independently once ramped up with the help of team across globe. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Client relationship management: Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
- Sales support & account growth: Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior engagement manager. Provide collaterals for the sales team by preparing case studies of the work done
- Firm building: Contribute to firm growth by participating and conducting training sessions. Also, participate in other activities which make Fractal an employer of choice.
- Coaching & grooming: Coach & groom the team on gaining knowledge & skills on first principles of analytics techniques, problem solving, project management, client relationship management & team work skills. Conduct regular reviews with team members.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Over all experience of 2 to 4 years with at least 2 to 3 years of hands on experience in running data analytics projects
- Expertise in SQL & R/PYTHON & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as generalized linear model, boosting algorithms, ANOVA, CART, ensemble techniques, Bayesian etc.
- Knowledge of any one visualization tool such as Power BI, Shiny R or equivalent
- Problem solving, Project management, communication skills & Creative thinking
- High learning orientation & agility
- Attention to detail
- Experience in processing and handling large data sets
- Ability to think on his/her feet and engage with both the business and analytical community
- Ability to adapt with ambiguity in cross functional environment
Good to have
- Experience with Impala, Azure ML and Anaconda
- Graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational research, Information Science, Engineering, Statistics. (MS or MBA preferred)
- Certification in analytical courses showcasing knowledge gain (Preferred)