S/He will be expected to deliver an analytics engagement at client location independently. This will include problem solving, hypothesis testing, advanced analysis, creating models & solutions and compelling visualizations to make the solutions scalable and easily understood. The Consultant will collaboratively work along with senior engagement managers & lead a team of analysts and data scientists across the globe.
Position expectations in detail:
- Perform exploratory data analysis, develop/test business hypothesis to identify opportunities and generate data driven insights, plan and recommendations
- Drive decision making by conducting data wrangling, designing statistical models and developing dashboards
- Storytelling through visualization to help find meaningful insights
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders to understand business needs, ask right questions to frame the problem statement and build analytical framework
- Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner.
- Firm building: Contribute to firm growth by participating in training sessions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Over all experience of 2 to 3 yrs with at least 1 to 2 years of hands on experience in running data analytics projects and managing offshore-onsite business model
- Excellent communication and Problem-solving skill and Creative thinking
- Experience in Big data tools such as Hadoop and Python
- Expertise in SQL /R & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
- Knowledge of any one visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire or equivalent. Power BI knowledge will be a great plus to have.
- High learning orientation & agility
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think on his/her feet and engage with both the business and analytical community
- Graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational research, Information Science, Engineering, Statistics. (MS or MBA preferred