Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to some of the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them gain competitive advantage through deep understanding of consumers and better data driven decisions. Fractal Analytics delivers insight, innovation and impact through advanced analytics, deep learning and visual storytelling. Fractal has offices across 13 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been named a “Cool Vendor in Analytics” and a “Vendor to watch” by research advisor Gartner. We are looking for talented and motivated students to assist in delivering best-in-class technological solutions to our business and partners.
- Examine and analyze data, produce documentation, reports, graphs, statistical models, and share summaries of findings that address specific client needs.
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to addressing client needs
- Extract information from big data sets using machine learning and statistical modeling
- Use statistical tools to identify and evaluate the relationships between data fields, analyze output and determine the next action
- Timely completion of all deliverables allowing sufficient time for quality checks, analytic and business context reviews and associated revisions
- Develop data science and machine learning solutions aligned with business focus and priorities, by leveraging industry standards, state-of-the-art research, and domain experts
- Perform necessary data preparation and enhancements to models
- Attend training programs facilitated by Fractal for personal and professional development
- Experience in R/SAS/SQL/Python/Spotfire/Tableau
- Knowledge of at least a few analytical approaches required
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types of data
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills required
- Client results and response focus
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive attitude and an owner’s mindset