Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
We are seeking a strong candidate with advanced analytics experience to fill a new and exciting Consultant position as an embedded representative of Fractal Analytics at the Client’s site based in New York. In this role, you will be a valuable member of the expert team in Financial Analytics and will help design and build analytics methodologies, solutions, and products to deliver value to our clients in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with clients to translate a business problem into an analytical problem by understanding the problem statement and implementing analytical solutions and techniques independently or with minimal supervision
- Participate in developing and conceptualizing sophisticated and innovative analytical solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate actionable insights
- Provide high-touch consulting to clients to help them sharpen existing business strategies by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client-facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems
- A degree in a quantitative discipline: computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, operations research, management of information systems, engineering, economics, social sciences or equivalent, an advanced degree is highly preferred
- Experience in Banking and Financial Services is required
- A minimum of 2+ years of hands-on experience in analytics, model validation, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis is required
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, SAS, as well as modeling techniques (such as regression, multinomial regression, etc.) is required. Knowledge of Python and/or R is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must