Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
We are seeking a strong candidate with advanced analytics experience to fill an exciting Data Consultant position, in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be a valuable expert in data coding and ETL and will lead the development of data models, structures, and data wrangling.
Collaborate with developers, subject matter experts, and business users in gathering and documenting requirements for data extraction and transformation
- Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, improve ETL jobs efficiencies, correct ETL defects and respond quickly to fixes and enhancement requests
- Follow design standards for ETL processes
- Analyze, assess and implement changes to existing solutions in response to business changes
- Perform data research and analysis to find insights, analyze data models to identify variances and discrepancies
- Design, update and maintain data sets
- Work with geographically distributed team structure in a fast-paced and challenging environment; multi-task and work under pressure
- Communicate results with internal and external stakeholders
- An ideal candidate will have experience leading data quality assessment, will be a strong problem-solver and will have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a professional setting, preferably in consulting
- Strong background with ETL Design and coding for Data loading, Data cleansing, Data Validation
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS, R and Python – with preference to SQL
- Previous experience designing custom deliverables based on user requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Insurance domain experience is preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills to extract insights and recommendations