Expected to lead & deliver an analytics program based out of client location (Columbus, Ohio). This will include problem solving, advanced analyses, model development, optimization & deployment and compelling visualizations to make the solutions scalable. The Engagement Manager will effectively collaborate with Account owner and lead a team of data scientists to manage, consult and deliver end to end solution.
- SPOC for client stakeholders
- Developing business cases to justify rationale for various analytics initiatives & build project pipeline
- Hands-on problem solving, advanced analysis, solution development, optimization & deployment (model and/or dashboard
- Presenting analyses outputs to client(s)
- Managing day-to-day project deliverables either independently and/or in close coordination & collaboration with offshore team
- Client communication
- Project/Program Management
- Ensure regular client updates & project review meetings
- Thought leadership/partnership
- Client management and relationship development
- Sales support & account growth
- Firm building initiatives including coaching & grooming the team on various themes/topics.
- Traveling upto 50% required.
- 8+ years of overall experience with at least 4-5 years of rigorous hands on work pertaining to (but not limited to) problem solving, advanced analysis, model building, optimization, dashboarding, operationalizing developed solutions, etc.
- Graduate or Under-graduate degree holder in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Science/Engineering/Business Management
- Any industry certification(s) related to Data Science techniques & platforms/Big Data technologies/Visualization tools/Program management
- At least 2-3 years working experience in P&C Insurance domain
Must have skills:
- Knowledge of P&C insurance specially in Underwriting, Pricing and Claims
- Hands-on experience in SAS and R/Python (2+ yrs), SQl (2+), Machine Learning / Deep Learning (2+ years)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Project Management (scope, schedule, risks, issues)
Good to Have:
- Actuarial Science knowledge