- The Information Architect translates business needs into building reliable and scalable front-end digital apps
- As an Information Architect, you will work closely with clients, propose the relevant design and develop the front – end systems needed for a large-scale AI based digital application
- You will closely collaborate with Architects, Data scientists and big data engineers to develop large scale digital applications
- You would be responsible for implementing interactive digital applications that leverage AI modules
- Learn and apply new technologies around API development, creating microservices, deploy cloud and analytics services to solve real-life problems
- Collaborate with AI scientists, engineering experts to solve technical challenges at the client’s side
- Gather business requirements and translate them into technical requirements – Conduct or participate in digital workshops to help clients define problem statements, value propositions and functional/technical requirements
- Play a core role in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing
- Provide leadership to the digital product teams for improvements and future developments
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience designing front end solutions (primary skill) and integrating back end solutions to complex data problems.
- Developing & testing modular, reusable, efficient and scalable code.
- Experience in back-end development with following skills
- Significant experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications
- AWS/ Azure design and implementation;
- Experience with relational and non-relational (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.) data stores
- Graph DB – good to know
- Preferably some experience in Digital Cloud Native Architecture (Serverless, AWS – preferred), (GCP, Azure – good to have)
- Experience working within a Linux computing environment, and use of command line tools including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for automating common tasks
- Ability to work in a team in an agile setting, familiarity with JIRA and clear understanding of how Git works
- In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills, and the ability & confidence to hack their way out of tight corners.
- High learning orientation & agility, Attention to detail.