Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics and AI to the decision. Fractal Analytics has a 1000+ member team across 12 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been recently featured as a “Hot Artificial Intelligence (AI)” company by Forbes. Fractal has also been recognized as “Cool Vendor in Analytics” and a “Vendor to watch” by Gartner.
Some of the attractive pluses of the job are:
- The opportunity to work with a world class team of talented Analysts with a strong technical background, and who are extremely passionate about solving real-world applied problems in the various business domains.
- A real opportunity to expand your skill-sets and a chance to learn and use the latest advances and approaches in data mining on real world data-sets.
- Working at a fast-paced work-environment where you are expected to be self-motivated and are measured on your performance.
Looking at image and video data and manually assign labels to the data efficiently.
Brief about the role:
- Image and video analytics team will build deep learning models to analyse image and video data.
- To build models, we will need to have training data which is generated manually.
- You as an intern will be helping us in collection and annotating of data.
- The candidate needs to work for long hours and annotate the data efficiently and with great speed.
- Minimum understanding of python language
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Good communication skills.
Perks & Benefits:
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, Flexible work hours & Free Snacks.