About Fractal Analytics & Cuddle:
Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired
Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the
enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision-making process.
Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the
United States, UK and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer
Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work
by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute, and
recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
Cuddle.ai is one of the major products at Fractal Analytics. Our mission is to enable
business users who do not know analytics to perform analysis on data in the most
intuitive manner. We are building an AI-first, Mobile-first, Cloud-first analytics platform
that will completely change the way people use data to run their business.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of ReactJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, Flexible work hours & Free Snacks.