We are revolutionizing the real-time predictive maintenance with our niche software solution called “Eugenie.ai”. We are a Fractal Analytics subsidiary and have served numerous customers across 15+ countries. The company has been awarded the prestigious Great Place to Work.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating data acquisition pipelines with IoT devices
- Developing drivers & firmware of embedded systems
- Developing Forecasting/Optimization/Anomaly detection algorithms using Supervised/Unsupervised ML and DL techniques
- Testing the existing as well as future solutions
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Digital Signal Processing, Embedded Systems, C and Python Programming
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship immediately
- Are available for duration of 3-6 months
- Are from Mumbai
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Should be a B.Tech/M.Tech graduate in electronics or computer science (specialization in Embedded Systems/IoT/ signal processing would be an added advantage)
- Should be an enterprising candidate who is excited to learn & work in a startup, under tight schedules without compromising the quality, and has the potential to drive the activity on his/her own
- Should be a smart thinker with the ability to innovate and eager to work on state-of-the-art motion-sensing technologies
Based on your performance during the internship, a job offer will be extended at the end of the three months period. Apply only if you are available to continue with us after completion of the internship.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code.