Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics and AI to the decision. Fractal Analytics has a 1000+ member team across 12 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been recently featured as a “Hot Artificial Intelligence (AI)” company by Forbes. Fractal has also been recognized as “Cool Vendor in Analytics” and a “Vendor to watch” by Gartner.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of technology experience
- Strong experience in System Integration, Application Development or Data-Warehouse projects, across technologies used in the enterprise space
- Good working knowledge of various big data tools, architecture, components on AWS
- Working knowledge of Apache Kafka. Ability to define consumer and producer topics, suggest best practices
- Attunity or Golden Gate or IBM infosphere CDC working knowledge in developing jobs, configurations and best practices. Attunity strongly preferred.
- Unix/linux, Relational database experience.
- Proven track record in keeping existing technical skills and developing new ones, so that you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the AWS cloud
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that flourishes with new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Ability to work with a global team of consulting professionals across multiple projects
- A knack for helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration approaches, to architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and to help launch the build-out of those systems
- Passion for educating, training, designing, and building end-to-end systems for a diverse and challenging set of customers to success