Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics and AI to the decision. Fractal Analytics has a 1000+ member team across 12 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been recently featured as a “Hot Artificial Intelligence (AI)” company by Forbes. Fractal has also been recognized as “Cool Vendor in Analytics” and a “Vendor to watch” by Gartner.
The Principal, Sales position will be responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting and signing brand new clients, as well as growing business volume with existing accounts via expansion into new buying centers/divisions. He/she will manage multiple client relationships and be responsible for all aspects of the sales process and revenue cycle.
Position expectations in detail:
- Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with new prospects and/or existing clients within specified industry vertical markets.
- Identify organizations/Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for analytics services.
- Work hand-in-hand with consulting colleagues to articulate Fractal’s differentiation, value proposition; and highlight business benefits and value.
- Formulate and drive demand generation campaigns to achieve business goals.
- Assess profitable opportunities from leads received and generated.
- Develop new relationships with key prospects and decision makers, anticipating needs and undertaking actions to exceed expectations.
- Successfully leverage ideas across clients and industries to formulate the best practices and creative thinking to generate new sales leads.
- Structure and negotiate contract and SOW commercial terms and conditions terms with prospective business partners.
- Actively contribute to Fractal’s thought leadership and provide proactive input for developing next generational offerings and solutions in Analytics.
- Build executive presence through publication of blogs, participating in conferences, and industry forums.
- Lead the sales process in a consultative fashion, and work with consulting/delivery teams to move leads from qualified opportunities to new business contracts.
- Support RFPs by offering insights into new business partner’s development prospects.
- Work with the assigned delivery managers and consulting teams for each of his/her clients to ensure successful service delivery and client satisfaction.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 8 years of consultative, advanced analytics, selling experience
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales goals and targets
- Significant experience within the Telecom domain
- High level of business acumen and deep understanding of large-scale programmatic problem solving.
- Analytical skills, flexible, cross functional and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to performing his/her responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and impactful story-telling skills.
- Detail-oriented, data driven leader with the ability to multi-task and work proactively to make things happen.
- Analytics/market research experience.
MS / M.Tech (preferred) or BS / B.Tech. in a field with significant quantitative training such as Statistics, ML, AI, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, etc.