About Fractal Analytics & Cuddle:
Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired
Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the
enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision-making process.
Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the
United States, UK and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer
Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work
by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute, and
recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
Cuddle.ai is one of the major products at Fractal Analytics. Our mission is to enable
business users who do not know analytics to perform analysis on data in the most
intuitive manner. We are building an AI-first, Mobile-first, Cloud-first analytics platform
that will completely change the way people use data to run their business.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to conduct product research. You will be responsible for conducting thorough market and competitive research and presenting/documenting findings of the same.
- You will be working closely with Cuddle’s product management team during all stages of this research activity. This internship will help you acquire knowledge on understanding emerging trends in Business Intelligence and have hands-on experience of using various BI tools.
- Gather key information through reports/blogs/vides etc about key trends in BI
- Perform competitive assessment – both hands on and through research
- Document key findings
- Present findings to broader team – Leadership, Developers, Design etc
You should be able to:
- work independently with minimal supervision
- have attention to detail and figure out necessary resources to gather key information
- clearly document findings and present the same to a broader team
Prior knowledge/experience of working with BI tools or data will be a plus
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, Flexible work hours & Free Snacks.