Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
We are seeking a strong candidate with project management and analytics experience to fill an exciting Project Management Consultant position, in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be an expert in managing a project around building a Learning & Development ecosystem in the client environment
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects – leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans
- Identifies potential points of contention for missed deliverables; creates and implements a strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
- Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with a team to identify solutions; selects and implements the most appropriate solution
- Develop and manage plans to address project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Ability to balance both the “science” of how to perform project management and the “art” of program/project management, which is learned through experience and skill training/application
- Analytical and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
- Demonstrate business analytic skills to manage and meet sponsor and customer needs
- Work in multi-geography and collaborative environment with clients, onsite and offshore teams
- Assist client’s skill development teams in increasing awareness of the learning programs with effective and appropriate communication aids
- Build necessary collaterals including case studies and guidelines associated with learning programs
- Transfer knowledge on operationalized skill development solutions to the client
- Engage with external learning partners to organize learning training
- Engage with skill development champions to build knowledge management systems
An ideal candidate will have experience leading data quality assessment, will be a strong problem-solver and will have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a professional setting, preferably in consulting
- Experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources
- Management skills to manage one or more complex workstreams/projects simultaneously
- Analytical background with hands-on development experience in data wrangling and/or visualization
- Previous experience designing custom deliverables based on user requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Insurance domain experience is preferred but not required
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the current job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the geographic location of the job and/or the type of role that is expected to be played to support client needs. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.