The open position is for Integrated Marketing Effectiveness in CPG/Retail domain. The incumbent will manage and engage client teams to understand, define and develop data-driven solutions to meet the needs of clients. The location would be based out of Los Angeles.
- Understand and translate statistical models to address client business problems
- Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients.
- Forge and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to determine, prioritize and deliver on key objectives.
- Lead team in the data synthesis process, solution design and creation of actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client’s business issues in the areas of marketing optimization, forecasting and social/digital analytics.
- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models using techniques like Linear Regression, Logistic regression, Bayesian regression and Multi touch attribution that support the realization of business objectives.
- Guide the offshore team in terms of different approaches and techniques to get to the business solutions and manage the quality of work delivered by the offshore team.
- Design and execute market mix optimization engagement, optimizers and simulators based on historic sales data and develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and results in new projects and revenue stream.
- Develop KPI frameworks for evaluating direct and indirect impacts of marketing campaigns.
- Extremely comfortable working with data, including managing large number of data sources, analyzing data quality, and pro-actively working with client’s data/ IT/Brand teams to resolve issues
- Generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share latest trends in marketing analytics and Artificial Intelligence with colleagues and evolve one’s own opinion on the concepts
Must Have Experience:
- Strong experience in marketing analytics domain- exposure to Market Mix modeling, Regression Models, Optimizers and Simulators
- Practical experience developing sophisticated statistical or econometric models
- Should have worked in the analytics industry for a minimum of 5 years
- Professional Skills:
- Possess a blend of business acumen, consulting expertise, and analytical capabilities that can will create value and insights for our clients.
- Has project management, time management and communication skills necessary to execute the responsibilities and deliver against client expectations.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a client setting.
- Plan and manage own work in collaboration with the team to meet assigned deliverables in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail & Client result oriented
- Very strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions/insights based on complex data
- Ability to speak to both technical and non-technical audiences regarding the analytical process and the client business
- Ability to mentor and guide teams
- Enthusiasm in supporting peers in designing and authoring proposals and RFPs
- Have an open mind to research and learn new analytical techniques
- Expertise with the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage)
BE/ B.Tech (any discipline) or MS in Business Analytics/Statistics/Economics or MBA in marketing or equivalent from top tier University
Experience and passion working within the entertainment/toy industry