Expected to be the Senior Data Science for the analytics program based out of client location (Columbus, Ohio). This will include problem solving using best-in-class ML/DL/optimization/forecasting methodologies & techniques. The Senior Data Scientist will collaboratively work along with senior Engagement Managers & onsite data scientists both from Fractal and Client side.
- Senior Data science for the engagement
- Conceptualize, design and develop high-quality solutions and insightful analyses using advanced ML/DL techniques
- Conduct research and prototype innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning methodologies
- Hands-on delivery AIML based solutions around a host of problems in Insurance industry, with some of them being pricing model building, Underwriting Risk Selection, Claims Fraud model, propensity models, etc.
- Be a trusted thought leader & partner for client’s AIML needs
- Coaching & grooming the team on the latest developments in the field of data science
- Author, publish & present data science specific white papers/articles in industry leading journals & conferences
- Traveling upto 50% required.
- 6-7 years of overall experience working with data science methodologies & techniques like dimensionality reduction (PCA, Factor Analysis, etc.), clustering (supervised, unsupervised), time series forecasting, optimization, parametric modelling (SEM, GLM, GLMM, etc.), ML (tree based learners like RF, GBM, XGBOOST, CATBOOST, etc.), BBN, Neural Networks (ANN, CNN, RNN, etc.), DL, RL, Transfer learning, text mining & NLP, etc.
- Graduate or Under-graduate degree holder in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Science/Engineering/Business Management
- Any industry certification(s) related to Data Science techniques (DL, RL, NLP, etc.) & platforms (SAS, R, Python, Spark, etc.), and Big Data technologies (AWS/MS Azure/GCP)
- P&C Insurance domain knowledge preferredAt least 2-3 years working experience in P&C Insurance domain
Must have skills:
- SAS & R/Python (4+ yrs), SQl (2+), Machine Learning (3+ years)
Good to Have:
- Deep Learning and NLP
- Knowledge of Pricing, Underwriting and claims in insurance