Fractal hosted our 4th annual Client Advisory Board event on September 28-29 in Chicago at the Swissotel Chicago. This private, invitation-only event comprised senior executive analytics thought leaders among Fractal’s strategic clients, representing some of the world’s most valued brands representing, in aggregate, over $600 billion of annual revenue.
The CAB was designed as a cross-industry and cross-functional learning forum to share insights and learning between Client Advisory Board Members and Fractal to facilitate enhanced data-driven decisions and enterprise-wide adoption of analytics. The event also served to help Fractal become an even better strategic partner toward achieving our mission to power every human decision in the enterprise among the Fortune 500 clients we serve.
The event content was comprised of keynotes, a panel and workshops with the following themes:
- Shared key trends in analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) and how these approaches are transforming our world
- Revealed new applications of Deep Learning (form of AI) among Member industries to shift from gut decisions to algorithms that drive faster, more accurate, and more effective decisions
- Share their views on the key drivers of analytics success within Member enterprises including: how to organize and which people are needed, the importance of data acquisition, influencing the C-Suite to drive the analytics mandate, and influencing business users to adopt analytics, by considering:
- Members shared case studies on successful analytics implementations and lessons learned
- Discussed the key considerations in building an analytics roadmap and adoption plan