Fractal is an AWS-certified Advanced Consulting and ISV partner that helps clients solve complex business problems with data, AI/ML, and analytics. Our team of architects and consultants deliver cloud migration, data engineering, app modernization, Computer Vision, DevOps & MLOps, and Generative AI solutions to our CPG, Retail, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and Life Science clients. Fractal has over 200 AWS-certified professionals who work with enterprises to analyze their existing processes and design the best-fit AWS cloud infrastructure, ensuring smooth deployment.
Fractal's End-To-End Cloud Migration
AWS provides useful tools and services to streamline the migration process, but careful planning, thorough testing, and ongoing optimization are also critical for a successful migration. Fractal’s tech team captures workflow lineage (data origin), dependencies, and hot/cold spots to define the end-to-end migration plan in the following steps.
Fractal's migration services
- Design and implement data migration strategies at scale and build Data Warehouse / Data Lakes on AWS cloud.
- Migrate data from various sources spread over on-premises servers and other platforms like Oracle, SQL Server, Big Query, Hadoop to AWS Cloud.
- Set up destination server architecture and modernized Data Warehouse to help perform Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Reporting/Dashboarding.
- Create and prepare plans to execute application migration and modernize them over the AWS cloud.
- Build production-grade applications in serverless / non-serverless mode as required, ensuring best practices for operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization.
- Migrate monolithic systems to a microservices ecosystem to develop, deploy, and maintain independently.
- Create and prepare plans to execute platform migration and modernize infrastructure.
- Create and deploy containers to run across distributed systems and manage the lifecycle of individual containers by orchestrating them.
- Automate the cloud infrastructure provisioning process consistently. Use infrastructure automation tools for building, changing, and versioning safely and efficiently.
Your key contacts
Head – AWS Alliances
Head – AWS Engineering