How to Raise a Concern
We want to hear from you. To make it easy and safe for you to speak-up about any unethical or illegal practice you may come across, we are pleased to announce the launch of “Ethicsline” today. It is a Speak Up helpline to ask questions or report any potential instance of ethical misconduct, malpractice or non-compliance. Using the Ethicsline you may communicate with us confidentially and if required, anonymously. Through the Ethicsline, you may also follow up on the status of your previously submitted concern and view case status, management response and any follow-up questions. How? It’s as easy as 1 2 3…
Step 1 – Contact Ethicsline
- Toll-free (within India): 1800-102-6969
- US (Toll-free) at (+1) 888-436-0393
- Rest of the World (Toll number) at (+91) 9595-146-146
Email: [email protected]
Post: Fractal Analytics, C/o Integrity Matters, Unit 1211, CENTRUM, Plot No C-3, S.G. Barve Road, Wagle Estate, Thane West – 400604, Maharashtra, India Maharashtra, India
Access code: FRACTAL
Step 2 – Report your concern
- Choose to share your identity or remain anonymous
- Provide full details of the incident you are reporting
- You may also attach, email, fax or post any documents supporting your allegation
- IMPORTANT: You will be provided with a “Report Key” which you can record for follow-up communication. If you lose the report key, you will not be able to follow-up/track your complaint.
Step 3 – Follow-up
- To follow-up on a previously submitted report, please provide the “Report Key” given to you when you first filled the report. Also mention it on any supporting document/s you may share subsequently
- You may add additional information, receive management feedback at any time by providing the Report Key
What Happens Next
Every time a concern is raised, it is taken seriously and is investigated using a consistent and thorough process. Your cooperation is critical to the success of our investigation. Please ensure you provide as much detail as possible and never raise false or misleading concerns. Fractal Analytics will maintain your confidentiality to the fullest possible extent.
Retaliation is Not Permitted
Any Fractal Analytics employee who raises a genuine concern in good faith or participates in an investigation is doing the right thing. We seek to maintain an environment of open discussion so problems can be identified in time and are addressed quickly. Fractal Analytics takes all claims of retaliation seriously and, if substantiated, those responsible will be subject to disciplinary action.