Spotting signs of COVID-19 infection
qXR, is an AI diagnostic, CE certified medical imaging solution for triaging COVID-19 affected critical patients based on chest X-rays. While using swabs is the standard way for COVID testing, research shows analyzing chest X-rays can help for triaging critical patients for RT-PCR in resource-constrained environments with limited test kits.
- qXR helps in triaging critical patients, mostly asymptomatic, who would not be picked up without requiring huge test kits for mass screening.
- It helps in increasing yield by 95% since using the same number of kits, a greater number of patients are being tested.
- For conducting mass screening to reduce mortality, a huge number of test kits would be required. qXR helps in reducing costs by leveraging existing facilities.
qXR has been trained on 2.5 million chest X-rays comprising patients from all demographics and all x-ray machines making sure qXR generalizes on all kinds of scans from any scan in any part of the world.
Unified COVID-19 patient management platform
Fast care and support to COVID-19 patients, enabling timely and relevant information to manage better patient outcomes. The platform brings together all information, including testing, admission, discharge, deaths, and medical care, enabling to provide timely and efficient care for COVID positive patients. Through this platform:
- Timely access to healthcare via outreach to COVID positive within 4 hours of test results being uploaded by the lab.
- On-call and on-ground triaging of treatment needs of COVID+ to categorize COVID+ needs into ICU, HDU, COVID center, or home isolation.
- Information relay to field teams, call center, ambulance, hospital, and law enforcement for each COVID+ basis triaging.
The platform enables the rapid response of the government to reduce fatalities among the citizens of the country.
The four vectors for Governance in managing COVID-19
Our dashboards provide pan-India, pan-state, and by district view of hotspots and transmission rates on a single platform. It enables decision-makers to swiftly compare transmission rate, cases available, hospital capacity & deaths across different areas and prioritize resources where they are needed most.
We provide hyper-local insights on what is driving cases, so policymakers can quickly control spread, and identify local clusters and hotspots as they emerge.
The government can manage healthcare infrastructure for COVID-19 better (current and advance preparedness) based on projections. As people go back to work, the metrics to measure preparedness include the number of beds, ICUs, ventilators, dialysis equipment by wards, isolation wards, a supply of testing kits, food, and healthcare supplies, etc. The dashboard can also determine days to capacity failure based on predicted hospitalization for the state.
To manage the challenges that the scale of India’s population poses, automation with AI is uniquely suited to tackle it. The government officials can:
- Evaluate if a patient is at high, medium or low risk of being COVID-19 positive by analyzing their X-ray image by leveraging qure.ai
- Track whether precautionary measures are followed by the citizens in densely populated areas by monitoring drone video footage through AI video analytics algorithms
- Gauge the public sentiments such as the top of the mind concerns and any bottleneck in plan execution with social media analytics
#COVIDbus powered with qure.ai to identify and isolate high-risk suspects
Deployed in 30+ mobile vans in India and Pakistan, 50+ hospitals in India, Oman, Mexico, Italy & the UK.