Redefining banking in the pandemic age
Financial services will be one of the significant players in the post-COVID-19 world, having the power and responsibility to orchestrate a strong global response to the emerging economic implications. Today, businesses need to develop new capabilities to guide customers, partners, and the larger society through the crisis and beyond. Find how to navigate through the economic downturn and the corrective actions to take in different phases of the crisis.
- COVID-19: Impact and way forward for Corporate Banking
- Intelligent Automation: How COVID-19 presents an opportunity to combat operational challenges in retail banking
- Managing through and post COVID-19: Digital imperative for banks to reduce Op-Ex and improve CX
- Delinquency Management in a post-COVID world
Mitigate the disruption
The COVID-19 pandemic has reduced the need for a physical store, and created a 25% surge in e-commerce, bringing new cohorts to the digital marketplace viz boomers and Gen-Xs. This change in behavior is here to stay. The retail industry is also on a burning platform for digital transformation, changing investments for a predominantly online business. Find the six operating solutions, leveraging the power of AI, data engineering, and human-centric design to enable efficient operations, transformative solutions, and ideas for pivoting to the novel economy.
Consumer Packaged Goods
Pave your way out of the pandemic
The COVID-19 outbreak has created a massive disruption in how we make, sell, and consume products. The immediate imperative for the industry is to pivot to consumer demand in their trusted brands, ensure the safety of their frontline staff, and keep a close watch on their working capital. Besides, we also need a plan for the emerging changes in human behavior- how we work, socialize & shop and torque our pace of digital transformation.
- Preparing CPG companies, retailers and marketplaces for holiday events in uncertain times
- Enabling Integrated Business Planning for Enterprise during COVID-19
- 4 A’s of demand planning for CPG companies in 2020
- COVID-19 and digital transformation in the CPG industry
- Consumer mindsets in the post-COVID world
- The changed game for revenue growth management in CPG
- Reimagining a consumer-centric COVID-19 response strategy
- COVID-19 accelerates digital transformation in the enterprise world
- COVID-19: Impact on CPG
- Consumer insights/analytics leading in defining new normal
- Identifying and activating digital moments to unlock growth
- Hand wash & body wash behaviors in COVID-19
Technology, Media & Telecom
Driving continued Apps’ growth through better user understanding
The pandemic saw apps in categories like video conferencing, learning, social media, gaming etc. get a huge boost in downloads & usage whereas apps in other categories saw major drop in use eg travel, ride-hailing services. Here is how to drive continued app growth in the post pandemic world.
Healthcare & Life Sciences
AI powered pandemic response
Qure.ai has developed AI powered virtual care solutions that can identify people at high-risk of COVID-19, much before they reach the hospital emergency rooms. The platforms help track, manage and prioritise the testing and improve diagnosis of COVID-19. The solutions have been adapted to today’s unprecedented and changing situation.
- COVID-19 progression monitoring tool – qXR
- Pandemic Response Care Platform – qScout
The Government of Karnataka efficiently manages COVID-19 patient care through the power of data engineering
Enabling success for practitioners and decision-makers during COVID-19 and beyond. A toolkit to rapidly design and deploy effective behavior change interventions during the pandemic, based on principles of behavior science and human-centered design.