Reimagining the in-store and digital experience for business growth
A trifecta of innovation is helping retailers enhance customers’ digital and in-store experiences. It is driving organizations to adopt rapid experimentation, collaborative partner ecosystems, and customer centricity through:
- Multiple consumer touch-points are getting captured leading to AI adoption at scale
- Visual sensory data is powering experiential merchandising
- Augmented reality powered customer apps are enhancing customer shopping experience across digital and in-store
Automated algorithmic decision-making
- Testing at scale is uncovering innovations in visual merchandizing & store planning
- Personalization algorithms are helping drive rapid, timely and contextual engagement with customers
Applied behavioural science
- Category management is getting reimagined, both in-store and online
- Behavioural science is helping learn about and nudge channel switching behaviours
Brick-And-Mortars Are Taking A Data-Driven Approach To The E-Commerce Challenge
Trial Run a Data Science based test management product that automates experimentation lifecycles in retail, takes a close look at how brands apply testing and optimization to real-world.
1 min. read
Use AI to enhance customer experience and drive digital sales
A retailer used an AI framework to improve digital journeys, driving up sales by more than 25%.
The Big Picture For most legacy brick-and-clicks that sell mid to high complexity products, conversions on digital continue to remain sluggish, and businesses face a high degree of customer drop-off, cart abandonment,...
2 min. read
Run systematic remodeling experiments to optimize retail store sales
A specialty retailer ran experiments to boost lift and prioritize store remodeling efforts.
The Big Picture A store remodeling exercise is a significant investment, sometimes ranging into millions of dollars. Additionally, at times, store operations need to be put on hold for a few days, which further impacts...
- Leads Customer Analytics practice
- Delivering top-line/bottom-line impact leveraging AI & advanced analytics across Tech, Telecom, Banking, Retail, Industrial IoT & FS industries
Amitabh Bose (Ambo)
Chief Practice Officer
- Business transformation leader
- Student of marketing and behavioral sciences
- P&L owner for CPG and Retail business; expertise in hospitality, media and entertainment industry