Brick-And-Mortars Are Taking A Data-Driven Approach To The E-Commerce Challenge
Trial Run a Data Science based test management product that automates experimentation lifecycles in retail, takes a close look at how brands apply testing and optimization to real-world.
1 min. read
Use AI to enhance customer experience and drive digital sales
A retailer used an AI framework to improve digital journeys, driving up sales by more than 25%.
The Big Picture For most legacy brick-and-clicks that sell mid to high complexity products, conversions on digital continue to remain sluggish, and businesses face a high degree of customer drop-off, cart abandonment,...
2 min. read
Run systematic remodeling experiments to optimize retail store sales
A specialty retailer ran experiments to boost lift and prioritize store remodeling efforts.
The Big Picture A store remodeling exercise is a significant investment, sometimes ranging into millions of dollars. Additionally, at times, store operations need to be put on hold for a few days, which further impacts...
Bhaskar RoyClient Partner
- Leads Customer Analytics practice
- Delivering top-line/bottom-line impact leveraging AI & advanced analytics across Tech, Telecom, Banking, Retail, Industrial IoT & FS industries
Amitabh Bose (Ambo)Chief Practice Officer
- Business transformation leader
- Student of marketing and behavioral sciences
- P&L owner for CPG and Retail business; expertise in hospitality, media and entertainment industry