THE CIO DILEMMA – Connecting your COMPANY >> your CONSUMER
Are you leading the way or falling behind?
In the face of demanding consumers and relentless competition, the retail mission is clear:
1) Sell more
2) Optimize margins and profitability
3) Strengthen brand image to build loyalty
In this roundtable session, we will discuss how successful retailers are using Big Data and analytics to shift their perspective outside the four walls of brick and mortar by introducing new processes, tools and data sources to deepen their understanding of consumer behavior and engage with them more intimately.
Focus Areas For Discussion:
- Knowing the “new consumer” means integrating existing and new data sources to build a more robust understanding of behavior and response, from how they shop, purchase and engage socially
- Increasing loyalty requires connecting with consumers in a meaningful one-on-one basis with personalized and highly relevant messages and offers
- Armed with a deeper understanding of consumer behavior drivers, we can shift from reacting toward closing the gap from prediction to response