Lead Analytical Engagements with clients, driving solution design, consulting and activation. Drive continued development and deployment of Marketing Effectiveness & Trade Promotions Effectiveness Solutions at Fractal.
- 20+ years of experience in Marketing Effectiveness & Other Advanced Analytics. Extensive CPG experience including BMS, P&G, PepsiCo, Kraft Heinz / Mondelez, Unilever, J&J, Hershey, The Coca Cola Company, ConAgra, Reckitt Benckiser, Kellogg’s
- Global experience in Americas, EU and Asia – Modern Trade / Traditional Trade
- Prior to Fractal, led Global Marketing Mix Practice at Nielsen (2007-2010), part of Nielsen Executive Team in India during relaunch (2011-2013) overseeing Retail, Analytics, Shopper; Global Analytics Partner for Key Accounts (2014-2016).
- During 2002-2006, Managing Partner and co-founder of The Modeling Group (TMG), a Marketing Effectiveness consultancy, working with large global CPG clients. TMG was acquired by Nielsen in 2006.
- Expertise Areas: Marketing Mix Analysis, Media Optimization across Linear & Digital Media, Media Effectiveness, Pricing/Promotions/Trade Effectiveness, Portfolio Planning, Global Brands Growth & Resource Allocation, CPG Innovation & Growth
- Univ of Stony Brook: Masters in Mgmt & Policy
- Indian Institute of Technology: Bachelor’s in Technology / Engg.
Passionate about driving action from analytics