Fractal is committed to protect your privacy.
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice informs you about how Fractal Analytics Private Limited including its affiliates and subsidiaries (together known as “Fractal” or “Company” hereinafter), processes information it collects about you during Fractal’s recruitment activities. It sets out what kind of Personal Data Fractal may collect about you and from other sources, how Fractal processes your Personal Data during its recruitment activities, and what rights you have in relation to such data. “Personal Data” means information relating to you or another identifiable individual.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
- As an employer, Fractal Analytics Private Limited including its affiliates and subsidiaries (together known as “Fractal” or “Company” hereinafter), needs to collect and process data about you for recruitment and subsequently, once employed, for employment related purposes. This data is required to enable us to run our business and manage the relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately, during the recruitment process, during the employment relationship, at the time when the employment ends. This includes processing your personal data and special category of personal data to enable us to comply with the employment contract, to comply with any applicable legal requirements, pursue the legitimate interests of the Company, and protect our position in the event of legal proceedings.
- Source of Data – Most of the data we hold will be provided by you, but sometimes data may come from other internal sources, such as your colleagues, or from external sources such as recruitment agencies, LinkedIn
- Purpose of collection – The categories of personal data we may hold includes your resume and references; your contract of employment and any amendments; correspondence with or about you; information needed for payroll, benefits and expenses administration purposes; contact and emergency details; records of holiday, sickness and other absence; records relating to your career history such as training records, appraisals, and other performance measures; and where appropriate, disciplinary and grievance records.
- These may be required for managing recruitment and once employed with Fractal, subsequent deployment including assignment to other group companies, performance of the employment contract including discharge of obligations laid down by law or collective agreements, providing and administering benefits such as pension, life insurance, health and medical insurance, managing equality and diversity in the workplace including operation of an equal opportunities policy, and termination of the employment relationship.
- You will be referred to in many company documents and records including but not limited to email, that are produced by you and your colleagues, customers and any other third parties in the course of carrying out your duties and the company business.
- Where necessary, we may keep records relating to your health, such as reasons for absence, medical reports and certificates. This data will be used to administer and manage statutory and company sick pay or benefits e.g. health insurance, life insurance claims etc. It may also be used to comply with our health and safety and occupational health obligations under law.
- Where we process special categories of data relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, biometric data or sexual orientation, we will seek explicit consent beforehand from you unless this is not required by law or if the information is required to protect your health in an emergency.
- We may sometimes need to process your data to pursue our legitimate business interests, such as follows: to prevent fraud, protect the property and assets of the Company and its customers, administrative purposes, processing for purposes of ensuring network and information security including preventing unauthorized access to electronic communications networks and stopping damage to computer and electronic systems, reporting potential crimes, providing information to company advisors, relevant regulatory and government or quasi-governmental bodies for social security and other statutory purposes, recording the commission or alleged commission of an offence, defending legal claims or litigation proceedings, and providing information to future purchasers of the Company or its Group companies. We will not process your personal data or special category of personal data where these interests are overridden by your own interests.
- Other than as mentioned above, we will only disclose your personal data and special category of personal data to third parties if we are legally obliged to do so or where we need to comply with our contractual duties to you e.g. to share your personal data or special category of personal data with external service providers such as payroll, pension or health insurance schemes, travel partners, printing partners etc.
- Cross Border Transfer – In limited and necessary circumstances, your information may be transferred including outside the country or EEA to comply with our legal or contractual requirements. For instance, we may transfer your personal data to other companies in the Fractal group for purposes connected with your employment or the management of the Company’s business, or to global suppliers providing services to us. Such transfers will be done subject to executing a copy of the standard contractual clauses under which appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage. Further, all third parties to whom your information is transferred will be contractually obliged to use it only for the relevant purpose and not to forward the data to other parties without your consent.
- If your job application is unsuccessful, we may retain your personal information in our database of potential candidates for future employment opportunities. Any such retention of personal information will be subject to your prior consent and your right to withdraw such consent at any time. In case of a successful application, your personal data will be stored for the duration of the employment relationship and afterwards if we are legally obliged to or to comply with our contractual duties. It will no longer be held by us if the purpose for which it was collected is no longer valid.
- Safeguarding Personal Data – Privacy and security are key considerations for us. To address our Privacy and Security related matters, we enforce our internal policies and guidelines through an appropriate selection of activities, including proactive and reactive risk management, security and privacy engineering, training and assessments. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing Personal Data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
- You hereby acknowledge that you have read and understood the contents of this notice and further, consent to the processing of your personal data as described above including transfer or disclosure outside the country or EEA.
- If you do not provide your data or refuse to consent to the above processing purposes, we may be unable to comply with our obligations and we will inform you of the potential consequences of that decision.
- If in future we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than those listed here we will seek your consent after providing you with relevant information on that purpose.
- Under applicable privacy legislations, you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict or object to processing, and in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent provided for the above processing purposes at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of processing done prior to such withdrawal. Identity and Contact Details
Identity and Contact Details
- Fractal Analytics Private Limited and its other entities are the data controllers of your personal data for the purposes of applicable privacy legislations. If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact our data privacy officer at:
- Name : Somya Agarwal
- Email : [email protected]