Fractal named as a “Leader” in the Forrester Wave™ : Specialized Insights Service Providers, Q2 2020
In this report, Forrester positions Fractal as a leader and recognizes it for:
- Demonstrating continuous investment in research and development with a portfolio of both horizontal and vertical assets.
- “Data to Decision” methodology that supports insights delivery and implementation, whether that’s through automated processes or human decision making.
- Leveraging behavioral economics, cognitive neuroscience, and design, to guide engagements that require process redesign and choice architecture. Its ability to design and test various behavioral “nudges” differentiates them from others in the evaluation.
Anurag is an Entrepreneur, Behavioral Science and Design Practitioner, Advisor and Mentor. In 2007, Anurag helped found Finalmile Consulting, the first Behavioral Sciences based strategy and design firm in the world. In these years, he helped build & institutionalise Behavior Architecture - a research, strategy and design process - to influence complex contexts like HIV, Sanitation, Road & Rail Safety, Financial Inclusion, Children and Adult Learning.
In his current role, he is mandated to build the Behavioral Sciences and Design practice at Fractal and institutionalise a problem solving method that integrates AI, Engineering and Design.
He is an ardent Liverpool and F1 fan with an insatiable appetite for travel, discovery and open water diving.
George is a technology Leader, engineering the platforms to deliver Fractal’s leading-edge AI and analytics offerings to clients.
His area of engineering specialization, spanning over 21 years, is in executing complex IT projects across diverse technology platforms for large clients, as well as building highly scalable, enterprise-grade products. He is a leading practitioner in the area of operationalizing AI and Analytics at scale and has implemented this for several Fortune 100 firms across their global offices.
His industry leadership experience includes being the Chairman of the NASSCOM Karnataka Regional Council, and the Chairman of the American Chamber of Commerce, Karnataka Chapter.
He comes with a keen interest in using technology to constantly enhance the limits of AI and analytics offerings to clients.
Leads Algorithmic Decision Making at Fractal.
16 years of experience in analytics including:
- Algorithmic decisioning making, Customer Loyalty and Analytics at Fractal Analytics
- Structured derivatives, FX, Interest trading, Market and Credit Risk at HDFC Bank, Barclays India.
- Revenue management and analytics for Wyndham Europe and US
- M.S. Electrical Engineering and Mathematics, Purdue University
- Executive MBA, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mumbai University
Drive deep impact with clients through the trifecta of AI, Engineering and Design. Specific analytics interests include Deep Learning, Reinforcement learning, Evolutionary algorithms, Distributed AI