Fractal hosted the 5th Annual Client Advisory Board event on September 27-28 in Boston at the Mandarin Oriental. This private, invitation-only event comprised senior executive analytics thought leaders among Fractal’s strategic clients, representing some of the world’s most valued brands representing, in aggregate, over $500 billion of annual revenue.
The CAB was designed as a cross-industry and cross-functional learning forum to share insights and learning between Client Advisory Board Members and Fractal to facilitate enhanced data-driven decisions and enterprise-wide adoption of analytics. The event also served to help Fractal become an even better strategic partner toward achieving our mission to power every human decision in the enterprise among the Fortune 500 clients we serve.
The event content was comprised of keynotes, panels and workshops with the following themes:
- Shared use cases where artificial intelligence (AI) is enabling people to make better decisions and what are the key success requirements of AI approaches that can enable human interactions
- Reviewed the key components of the AI roadmap, covering how to develop and operationalize AI algorithms within the enterprise to drive competitive advantage
- Discussed what it takes to build executive buy-in for AI, design data strategies, deploy experimentation, and scale solutions that drive widespread internal and external user adoption
- Members shared case studies on their journey to define, implement and drive adoption of AI and the role data and analytics played to transform their business
- Revealed the AI Maturity Diagnostic Survey results that provided a general benchmark on how well organizations are prepared to leverage AI